preparation and safety
– Come on an empty stomach.
– Avoid drinking coffee before class.
– Clothing: come as you are. For an extra comfy feeling, we recommend simple, casual clothing.
– Eye-masks are used in our classes. We provide you with a mask when you arrive. You are also welcome to bring your own, if you prefer that.
– Breathwork is as safe as working out. But if you are pregnant or have a heart condition, you should ask your doctor whether your condition prevents you from practising breathwork.
– If you are epileptic, talk to us. We can help you find out what breathing techniques suit you best.
– Corona: we wash blankets and masks regularly. We also always keep the number of practitioners low with safe distancing in our sessions. Moreover, we use air purifiers or/and good ventilation in all our spaces.
– Our doors close at the stated time with no exceptions.